Friday, January 16, 2009
A Stream
Very early this morning, our upstairs toilet flooded not only the bathroom but down into our utility closet dripping over everything. Needless to say, I was instantly awake. Furniture was moved as the water seeped over the carpet into the hallway and Mommy & Daddy's room (of course!). Patrick ran to rent a shampooer to suck up the water since we do not own our own. While he was upstairs sucking the carpet dry, I was listening to Sarah and Emilee discuss what they saw. As usual, Emilee made us laugh. She said, "It looked like a stream!":D She can always diffuse a stressful situation with her not-ment-to-be funny statements. God bless 5 year olds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had a friend who had a toliet get clogged, if you know what I mean, and it ran for the entire week and a half of vacation that they went on.......instant pool anyone????
Post a Comment