Ahh, the first sugar rush day of the year! Easter Sunday! Pretty baskets full of yummies and potential cavities. We love it! 6 months until the next sugar rush day, Halloween.
On a more serious note, I love the messages that are shared at church on this particular Sabbath. Easter is not about chocolate bunnies and Peeps, it's a celebration of the resurrection of the Savior of the World, Jesus Christ. What brighter hope can there be in the world than that He lives! Easter is a day of renewal and recommittment to faith, hope and love within ourselves then outwardly to others. I hope we will all show forth greater love & kindness to make this world a better place. Happy Easter!
2 comments:
Happy hop...hop day my sweet friend! I love ya a ton!
Very well said Cassie! I agree and I love your testimony. You are so strong. I hope you had a good day.
Post a Comment