Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

I don't really keep up with this like I should but that's what new years are for. This will be much easier than a pen to paper. Many things have happened this past year in 2010 beginning with Sarah turning 9 last January and now will be turning 10 in twenty-four days. I volunteered over 100 hours last school year and Patrick and I attended a dinner with faculty and others in honor of that. Most of those hours came from being involved with the school play that Emilee was a part of last Spring. Emilee graduated from Kindergarten as pictures below depict. We did many things in the summer. Grandma came to visit and we went to the movies and to the Discovery Museum up in Salt Lake. Our family attended the Thacker Family Reunion in Pleasant Grove, Utah (where we live). We went to the Provo Independence Day parade and watched fireworks in Pleasant Grove. And we celebrated Patrick's mom and dad's 50th wedding anniversary in July. The girls began school in August. Sarah and Emilee were involved with the school play this past November and had a blast. Patrick returned to school himself at Utah Valley University (UVU) last Spring and we both returned this past fall semester (finals were mid December) and we both will be starting up again next week as will the girls. Rachel started Preschool in September and absolutely loves it. I look forward to the new year and everything that comes with it. :) Happy New Year!

No comments: