Monday, December 26, 2011

Trying Again

My last post was almost a year ago. I've decided that I really want to do this so it's my New Year's resolution. I'm done with trying to make my blog super fancy, fun & cute. The point is to blog. I guess I just want my life to have some kind of meaning besides laundry & cleaning. I use to be an inteligent being so this is my attempt at regaining some of that intelligence that seems to have seeped out of my brain the last 13 years. It's become worse since I became the parent of a teenager. So I will try to add to this page every week. Daily is just not a realistic goal for me. We'll see how it goes. I doubt anyone out in cyberspace even reads this anyway. Here's to what 2012 will bring.

1 comment:

darce said...

I'll read it, Cassie! Good luck with your resolution. I love seeing what's going on with you. Merry Christmas!